New Residential and Commercial Stucco
According to the National Association of Realtors, a beautiful and well-maintained stucco sided home sells faster and with a bigger ROI than any other home exterior. If done well, you can create an attractive, low-maintenance home that is the envy of your neighborhood.
However, not all stucco or stucco contractors are the same. We’ve all heard horror stories of remodeling projects gone bad. Unlicensed, uninsured or inexperienced stucco contractors build cheap, poor quality systems, which are unsuitable for Colorado’s climate. Sadly, most consumers don’t know the difference until a year or two later when their stucco starts to fail.
Before you spend a dime on stucco siding, become a well-informed consumer. Compare technologies, installation, and warranties for yourself.
Our Fortress High-Performance Stucco System™
Fortress™ is a stucco system that is unlike anything you’ve seen before. Where other cement, acrylic, or chicken wire stucco systems fail, Fortress Stucco™ gives you unmatched performance and beauty.
Built on German engineering and perfected in the U.S., Fortress™ gives you commercial grade beauty and durability at a residential price. No other stucco siding system compares!
When you invest in our Fortress Stucco™, your home benefits from:
- An increased value
- Instantly added protection
- Enhanced attractiveness
- A water-resistant exterior
We use only the highest quality materials combined with the most experienced craftspeople to create long-lasting, high performance, and worry-free exteriors. Our Property Protection Guarantee ensures that your home is taken care of before, during, and after installation. Our team works with the utmost professionalism and treats your home as their own throughout the entire process.
Commercial Stucco and EIFS*
Commercial stucco projects can be complex, demanding, and time sensitive. From small to mid-size buildings, our team of expert, Manufacturer-Certified EIFS and stucco siding technicians can give your building the exterior you desire.
Since 1963, our manufacturer Sto Corp. has innovated and developed the best performing EIFS and cladding systems in the world. In fact, Sto wrote the industry standards for installing these high-performance, energy-saving systems.
Fortress™ has values that you won’t find anywhere else. Take a look at some of the features you’ll only find on a Fortress Stucco System™:
- America’s only factory-built stucco system. Specifically engineered for Colorado’s harsh climate.
- Hail resistant, water repellent, & fire resistant.
- 3x stronger and 40% lighter than traditional stucco. Cleaner, straighter, and more attractive than conventional stucco.
- Fortress™ finishes are crack resistant, water repellent, fade-resistant and self-cleaning.
- Architectural Options – Unlike siding, which gives you only traditional looks with horizontal or vertical lines, there are dozens of styles, textures, colors, and designs with Fortress™
- Installed by Manufacturer Certified Professionals.
- Unequaled 15 Year Manufacturer Warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
Commercial Building Stucco Repair and Restoration
We fix and repair all levels of stucco damage on commercial buildings. Traditional stucco, synthetic, or EIFS. Love Your Stucco has partnered with the Sto technical team. Sto’s team has overseen restoration projects from small store front buildings, restaurants, warehouses, apartments, and even buildings over 500,000 SF. If your building has a failing exterior, we can help!
- Hail damage and insurance claim experts.
- Basic to complex repairs.
- Installation of High Performance Coatings and Cladding.
- Water repellent and UV fade resistant systems.
- Redesign with new styles, colors, or architectural detail.
- Our team works on townhomes, apartment buildings, restaurants, small to mid-size commercial buildings.
- Protect your investment and add long-term value.
When you hire Love Your Stucco, you get an entire team of Technical Experts from Sto Corp. From code compliance to designs and technical detail, you can rest assured that your building’s exterior will provide long-lasting performance and beauty for years to come.
We hire and train the very best! At Love Your Stucco, we hand-select only industry and manufacturer Certified Professionals to install your project. In addition, we don’t simply subcontract out our crew management. We offer on-site, expert Employee Project Management Team from start-to-finish. No cutting corners, no poor quality work!
An Exterior You Can Be Proud Of
Our Love Your Stucco specialists can create almost any custom design imaginable and execute the work with the highest-level quality and professionalism. With over 50 years of combined experience, we have installed over 23,000 residential and commercial exteriors, which means you can be certain your stucco was installed the right way. And with our Fortress™ system, you can be sure it will last.